Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Here it Comes... 2013.

 
 
      I'm one of those annoying people who don't like to do anything unless I can be relatively certain that I'll succeed at it. This has everything to do with my paralyzing fear of failure and almost nothing to do with the fact that I'm a know-it-all asshole who hates to lose (I do hate to lose and I am a know-it-all, but I'd like to believe that I'm not an asshole about it... most of the time).  
     Anyway, I was watching my husband make me eggs (I have a GREAT husband!) and babbling on and on about my new years' resolutions and I thought to myself, if I really want to stick with it, I'll have to blog them... because the only thing I hate worse than failing is failing in public. So here they are...
 
My Resolutions for 2013
 
 
1) When my husband goes to the gym--I go too.
2) Limit my coffee to 2 cups a day.
3) Write 700 words a day--minimum.
4) Plant an herb garden.
5) Be on time.
6) To blog at least once a week.
 
 
     If you know me at all, you know that #2 and #5 are going to be the hardest for me to stick with but I'll post pictures, periodically, of my success... and if I don't, feel free to ridicule me.
 
     Leave me a comment telling me your goals for 2013.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment